We are no longer accepting abstracts for this conference.
Abstract Submission Deadline: was Wednesday,
You will be required to pay a $25 one-time, non-refundable, abstract submission fee. This one-time fee will allow you to submit 2 abstracts. Students will NOT be required to pay the $25 submission fee. Available submission types include oral, poster and lightning round talk.
Watershed Management Conference Topics
- Modeling for Watershed Management
- TMDL Development and Implementation
- Advances in Curve Number and Runoff Hydrology
- Stream Restoration: Lessons Learned and Challenges
- Emerging and Innovative Technologies in Watershed Management
- Water and Watershed Management under Extreme Events
- Urban Hydrology and LIDs
- Innovative Use of Aerial and Satellite Remote Sensing in Watershed Modeling
- Must be in English
- Approximately 250 words but no longer than 1 page in length
- Your own work
- No more than 2 submissions per person (as the presenter)
- Only 1 of which may be approved for oral presentation
- Only 1 of which may be approved for poster presentation
Abstracts must NOT be:
- Previously published (except if for oral presentation only)
- Commercial or promotional
ASCE/EWRI membership is encouraged, but not required for submission. Submitters whose abstracts are accepted for presentation, whether oral or poster, are expected to register for and attend the Congress.
Final Paper Deadline: January 10, 2020
- Final Paper length is limited to 15 pages including the abstract, text, photos, and graphics.
- Final Papers must be at least 5 pages in length for inclusion in the published proceedings
- Authors whose abstracts and/or final papers are selected for inclusion in the technical program will be required to register for the Congress at the appropriate fee, attend the conference, and make their presentations in person.
- Final Paper Submission is Optional
Speaker/Author Registration Deadline: February 14, 2020
The deadline for speaker/author registration is 11:59 pm February 14, Eastern US Time (GMT minus 5).
Should an individual submit their final paper but fail to register by the deadline, that person's paper will be removed from the conference program and proceedings.
If you intend to submit only an abstract for presentation at the conference, you are still required to register by this date.
Speaker/author registration fees are non-refundable after March 1 due to necessary advance production of the proceedings and the program. Exceptions will only be made for illness or emergency if the request is made in writing and accompanied by a doctor's note and/or similar official documentation stating the emergency and person's name. The subsequent refund will be made minus a $100 processing fee.