The Watershed Management Conference has been held at five-year intervals since 1965. The rich history of this conference has brought together engineers, hydrologists, soil scientists, foresters, environmentalists and a variety of other disciplines for quality technical presentations and great networking opportunities.
Environmental & Water Resources Institute of ASCE
Created in 1999, the Environmental & Water Resources Institute (EWRI) is the recognized leader within ASCE for the integration of technical expertise and public policy in the planning, design, construction, and operation of environmentally sound and sustainable infrastructure impacting air, land and water resources.
Watershed Conference Organizing Committee
- General Chair: John Ramirez-Avila
- Technical Program Chair: Rosanna LaPlante
- Committee Member: David Powers
- Committee Member: Yongxuan Gao
- Committee Member: Glen Moglen
- Committee Member: Deva Borah
- Committee Member: Steven McCutcheon