Claudia C. Hoeft, P.E., F.ASCENational Hydraulic Engineer for the USDA - Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS), Washington DC
As a part of your full EWRI Congress registration, you will be granted access to the Watershed Management Conference. The Watershed Management Conference, co-located with the EWRI Congress, will be held May 20 – 21.
Top Reasons to Attend
- Free technical workshops
- Earn up to 14.0 Professional Development Hours
- Network with industry leaders and make valuable contacts
- Interact with leaders in the profession and learn about professional trends
- Participate in the policy dialogue on water resource and environmental issues affecting the profession
- Learn about the latest trends and techniques being applied in the industry
- Meet top students, a highly qualified pool of potential employees
The Watershed Management Conference has been held at five-year intervals since 1965. The rich history of this conference has brought together engineers, hydrologists, soil scientists, foresters, environmentalists and a variety of other disciplines for quality technical presentations and great networking opportunities.